LYNX tankers are designed and manufactured according to the UN-ADR code and are validated by TOTAL Paris and SHELL / VIVO South Africa for the markets of Africa and the Middle East.
LYNX offers carbon steel tankers, stainless steel and Aluminum following the preference of the hauler and the technical requirements of the liquid transported. In addition, LYNX responds positively to the many and varied preferences by offering the cylindrical, elliptical, Double-D and Conical shapes (tapered).
The range of LYNX tankers covers all sectors of liquid-transport activity namely, fuel, bitumen, HFO, LPG, chemicals and food products. Recently, following the new regulations, LYNX offers 4-axles trailers.
- Truck-Mounted Fuel Tankers
- Truck-Mounted Water Tankers
- Semi-Trailer Fuel Tankers
- Semi-Trailer HFO Tankers
- Semi-Trailer insulated/Heated Bitumen Tankers
- Semi-Trailer Chemical/Food-Grade Tankers
- Semi-Trailer Water Tankers
Download our Product Brochure for an overview of our LYNX products.